Winter is Right Around the Slippery Corner
That’s right, winter will be here before you know it. Are you ready? How about your car?
Here is a list of things that would be helpful to have in your vehicle just in case you get stranded:
2. Snacks (candy bars, protein bars, and packaged items that will keep fresh)
3. Blankets, extra clothes, boots, gloves, hats, etc.
5. Cell phone car adapter and, of course, a cell phone
6. Jumper cables
and just in case you are in an accident:
1. First aid kit
2. Pen and paper (write down other vehicle info like license plate, make and model, color, insurance info., drivers license info., insurance info.)
3. Camera (Cell phone or maybe a disposable camera)
4. Insurance card and current registration
5. Speidell Body Works phone Number 🙂
You may think this is overkill and that you would never need this. You may put it off until later. As the old saying goes; it is better to be safe than sorry. Trust me, you will thank me when you slide off the road in a blizzard or have the unfortunate luck of being involved in an accident.
HAVE A SAFE WINTER!!!